This book is on sale for .99 cents from November 12 to November 15.
There is nothing worse than being in a relationship where you feel estranged, distant, unloved, uncared for, or experiencing never ending tension and conflict. It eats away at your self-esteem, your physical and psychological well-being, as well as your overall satisfaction with life.
Unfortunately, we have been taught many myths about obtaining happiness in relationships including:
• Find the “right” person, job, place to live, spiritual practice, business endeavor, lifestyle, or way of thinking, and you’ll be happy.
• Discovering your passion and purpose are the keys to happiness—once known your relationships will improve.
• Any good relationship requires compromise, and this will lead to your well-being.
• Loving yourself is the key to having a loving relationship.
• Good communication is the key to good relationships.
• Trust and respect are the core components to all good relationships.
While there are some kernels of truth in these myths, the reality is that in order to become happier in relationships you need to first develop characteristics within yourself that create the kinds of relationships you desire. This is the big secret to having satisfying relationships and “Independent Enough” will show you exactly how to accomplish this.
The most meaningful and lasting changes do not come from pleasing others. They don’t come about by what others do for us. They come from looking inside yourself within the context of your relationships and determining what you really need.
With over thirty-five years as a counselor working with couples and sought-after public speaker, Larry Shushansky shares the secrets for creating the kind of relationships you desire and deserve— regardless of what someone else is doing. Larry offers you a template for ending the craziness and pain that sometimes comes with relationships and will show you how to develop the internal resources needed for engaging in healthier, happier relationships.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Get This Action & Adventure Book From Amazon.
Visit the Author’s Facebook Fan Page.