Make your “old” laptop fast again by Ina Norde
Read this book before buying a new computer.
Are you tired of replacing Windows computers every several years because they become too slow? Then this book is for you. Install Linux Mint 20.2 and try it instead of buying a new computer.
Are you a regular non-technical Windows home user? This book is simple for everyone and is written for home users who may not be familiar with technical tasks.
Your computer is just a few years old and Windows 11 will not even work on it? Under Linux Mint there will be no restriction on how long you can keep using your laptop.
Linux Mint is a fast, secure, and reliable operating system. It is a free, simple to use, and great alternative for regular home users even not familiar with Linux.
You do not need to be afraid of Linux Mint even if you never heard of it. You will find some simple explanations to demonstrate why Linux Mint is no more complicated than Windows these days. You can try Linux Mint and see it for yourself rather than listen to the myths that Linux is only for technical gurus.
In this book you will find:
• Simple plan how to back up your Windows computer if you have not done it before. Just in case.
• How to download and make Linux Mint installation USB.
• How to install Linux Mint with simple explanations of different options and screenshots for all steps.
• You even can keep Windows operational. You will be able to start Linux Mint or Windows.
• Simple explanations on relevant technical aspects during the installation.
• A few post-installation tasks to start your Linux Mint journey easier.
Many users likely will like Linux Mint and keep using it rather than buying a new computer. You may even think why you have not tried Linux Mint years ago and that it is good you did it now.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Get This How To & Advice Book From Amazon.