SMART Goal Setting Secrets That Work vs New Years Resolutions by Mike Mills
Learn the 5 Simple Steps that Will Making Goal Setting Work for You
Setting SMART goals is one of the best ways to ensure that you accomplish
what you set out to do.
SMART is an acronym that stands for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Timely.
When you set a SMART goal, you are much more likely to achieve it
because you have taken the time to think through each element of the goal.
This ensures that your goal is actually achievable and not just a pipe dream.
Here’s how to set a SMART goal:
1. Start with a specific objective in mind. What exactly do you want to achieve?
2. Make sure your goal is measurable, so you can track your progress.
3. Set a goal that is achievable and realistic.
4. Ensure your goal is relevant to your larger objectives.
5. Give yourself a timeline for achieving your goal.
Following these simple steps will help you set goals that are SMART, and
increase your chances of achieving them.
Get started on your Action Plan today and see what you can achieve in 2023 and beyond.