The Positive Puppy Training Blueprint: An 8 Week Step-By-Step Action Plan To Raise The Perfect Dog Using Proven Loving & Friendly Methods by Sam Quinn
How to raise a well-behaved and loved puppy that even first-time pup owners can follow through!
Have you recently brought a puppy home but have no idea how to train your newly-found furry friend?
Does it feel like you adopted an untrainable puppy because none of the advice you’ve read online is working for you?
Or, would you like to adopt a puppy, but you’re scared you won’t be able to properly train your pet?
If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions, then you’ve found right where you need to be.
Maybe all you want is for your pet to go potty the right place, stop barking all night long, quit the furniture-chewing, or just follow your commands.
No matter how frustrating you find dog training to be, there’s a reason for it — a reason that can be solved quite simply.
Troublesome behaviors result from insufficient training, meaning that your pup-human relationship will last a lifetime if you can hack the training part.
The trick is to follow their natural developmental stages so you can get ahead of any behavioral issues before they even arise.
In The Positive Puppy Training Blueprint, you will discover:
● A step-by-step puppy training guide — know exactly what to do the moment your furry friend walks into your home
● The basic commands every pup should know — and what you can do from the beginning to help ease the training process, regardless of their age
● How you can prevent your puppy from going potty inside the house without a sweat
● How to raise a socialized puppy — the key to introducing your new puppy to your other pets and avoid a hostile environment
● Common problems that new puppy parents face — and how to overcome them
● How to ensure your puppy behaves around strangers — avoid embarrassing and uncomfortable moments when going for daily walks
● The best way to tackle teething and make the experience easier for both you and your pet
● Dog grooming 101: the practices that will help you raise a health and happy pup
● Exciting games and activities to engage your puppy — strengthen your bond while improving their fitness levels
● Fool-proof strategies for stress-free training sessions
And much more…
If you’d rather leave the dog training for the experts, then you miss out on the quality bonding time that could mean the difference between a pet and a family member.
A well-behaved dog is not only your pride, but it also helps the puppy to live a more free and happy life.
Once you settle down and find your groove with your furry friend, you won’t be able to imagine how you had ever lived without.
If you want to find a lifetime companion in your puppy and raise them well-behaved and happy, then this is you ultimate training guide!
If he is anything, Sam Quinn is an absolute animal lover. At the age of six he started horseback riding where he gained a lot of experience in dressage over the next 12 years. After attaining a master’s degree in Criminology in college, he couldn’t escape the lifelong desire of wanting a dog of his own and took the plunge of going for a male Rhodesian Ridgeback puppy he named Reece. Ridgebacks are not the easiest dog breeds to train and Sam tried and learned many dog training tricks over the years. He even started a dog walking business and gained lots of experience handling and eventually training different dog breeds. Reece was even joined by a little female Ridgeback pup called Nalu and today Sam is the proud owner 2 very well-trained adult ridgebacks. Eventually, Sam’s passion for dogs really took hold in a way that he became inspired to share his knowledge with other dog owners. Since Sam is not out to become famous, but just wants to share his knowledge and experience with dog aficionados everywhere, he writes his books under a pen name.