The Nonstop Entrepreneur: 15 Rules for making a difference, Serving others through leadership, and building your fortune by Craig Richwine
This book is about the Mindset required to be an Entrepreneur and the Habits and Tactics to get there. It is about Leadership, and Helping others solve the issues to becoming self-employed, self-actualized and self-aware in business.
This book is also about making money in the Digital World and Online by offering products that help and serve others to accomplish these goals through training, courses, and taking action to accomplish their dreams.
Creating a Start-Up is difficult. Starting one takes guts and heart. By becoming a Nonstop Entrepreneur, your dreams CAN come true.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author's Website.
Get This Business Book From Amazon.
Visit the Author's Twitter page.
Craig Richwine is an entrepreneur, author, writer, online content provider, coach and speaker. Craig has also authored LA DMV, a comedy screenplay. Through his journey Craig has found a passion in helping people create an entrepreneurial lifestyle, build sales, and improve their marketing, branding, and advertising. Craig also enjoys helping others become effective speakers, write copy, create online content and mentor others that wish to learn these skill sets. In his spare time Craig is also a frequent Big Mountain Skier and in the past was even an Alpine Race Coach.
– Previous Director at HeadGear Technologies LLC, helping with business planning, sales, marketing and operations.
– Past President / CEO and founder of Champion Manufacturing USA, Inc. for 13 years.
– Served as Executive Vice President of sales and marketing for International Voice Exchange, where he started their national Voice Mail Systems division.
– Spent 2.5 years with Shearson Lehman Hutton as a stock and bond broker.
– Started numerous ventures including America's Rockin' Coffee House (ARCH, Inc.) in 1997 (I sold the business to a restaurant entrepreneur).
– Worked in sales, sales management, corporate management and business ownership.