ARE BILLIONS IN HELL WHO HAVE NEVER HEARD THE GOSPEL? by David Carley
• Is God at war with Satan? If so, who is winning?
• Is Satan's “good news” more appealing than God's?
• Has Hell been the Church's main selling point to get people into Heaven?
• If Christians have God's truth, why are they so divided as to what His truth is?
• What if God plans to offer salvation to the billions who have never heard the gospel?
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Get This Religion Book From Amazon.
David Carley is seventy-nine years old and retired. However, he does assist in ministering to the Grace and Truth Church in Cordell, Oklahoma. He holds a BS in radio/TV broadcasting, a BA in theology/speech, and a masters in agency counseling. He is the father of two daughters and has ﬁve grandchildren and three great-grandchildren. For a certain church organization, he served twenty-ﬁve-years—ﬁrst, as an assistant minister and next as a pastor in several churches across states in the southeast and southwest. Twenty years ago, he resigned from that church organization. Certainly, he has learned a thing or two from his life, which he hopes to pass on to you, to make your life better. David authored the book God’s Love Mystery: The Purpose for Everything. He also authored How to Build the Mind of God. He has also written articles in church magazines and local newspapers. All written reviews of David’s books on Amazon will be greatly appreciated.