It’s the stuff of a living nightmare…
Three bone-chilling Mysteries from Best-selling Author Willow Rose ONLY 99 cents from 12/5-12/11.
Seven, eight … Gonna stay up late:
She thought she could keep it a secret.
Just fourteen years old,
Amalie thought she could take off and go to the festival with her best friend
without anyone knowing it – without her parents finding out. She thought she
was safe when she met a man offering her drugs, she thought she was safe when
she went alone to her tent to take the pills. But when she opened her eyes and
found herself in the man’s basement, she knew she wasn’t safe anymore.
She was trapped.
Seven, eight … Gonna stay up late is a Scandinavian mystery novel from the Amazon
Bestselling author Willow Rose. It is the fourth book in her series about the
Danish reporter Rebekka Franck. It is followed by Nine, ten … Never
Nine, ten … Never sleep again:
It is business as usual when Henrik Fenger picks up a girl in the bar and cheats on his wife with her in his hotel room. But, when he opens his eyes the very next morning nothing is as usual anymore.
Henrik Fenger is the victim of a horrendous crime whose like has never been seen in the small kingdom of Denmark.
Rebekka Franck is on her way to spend a nice relaxing week of vacation with her ex-husband Peter and her daughter Julie. They’re supposed to work on their relationship and find each other as a family again, but soon Rebekka is pulled away for work when she is called in to cover the case for the newspaper along with her photographer and former boyfriend Sune Johansen.
Nine, Ten … Never sleep again is the fifth installment in Willow Rose’s popular Rebekka Franck-series. It’s followed by Eleven, Twelve … Dig and delve (Rebekka Franck, Book 6)
Eleven, twelve … Dig and delve:
Everybody hates Mondays. This Monday is particularly bad for the residents on Blegevej in the Northern part of Denmark. Just before eight o’clock Monday morning, the entire neighborhood sinks into the ground in a matter of seconds when a giant sinkhole opens up underneath it.
Rebekka Franck is visiting a dear friend when she is swallowed up by the hole and ends up trapped inside a limestone mine. Together with the surviving residents from the neighborhood, she tries to get by underground while waiting to be rescued. When the body of one of the survivors turns up inside the mines, they suddenly know that not only do they face starvation and thirst, they also have a killer among them.
Eleven, Twelve…Dig and Delve is the sixth book in Willow Rose’s internationally bestselling series about the Danish reporter Rebekka Franck.
Buy the book, and follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website.
Buy the Book On Amazon.
Visit the Facebook Fan Page.
Visit the Twitter page.
The Queen of scream novels Willow Rose is an Amazon ALL-star Best-selling author. She writes Mystery/Suspense/Horror, Paranormal Romance and Fantasy. She is inspired by authors like James Patterson, Agatha Christie, Stephen King, Anne Rice, and Isabel Allende. She lives on Florida’s Space Coast with her husband and two daughters. When she is not writing or reading, you’ll find her surfing and watching the dolphins play in the waves of the Atlantic Ocean. She has sold more than a million books.
Books by the author:
7th Street Crew:
-What Hurts the Most (7th Street Crew #1)
– One, two … He is coming for you (Rebekka Franck #1)
– Three, Four … Better lock your door (Rebekka Franck #2)
– Five, Six … Grab your crucifix (Rebekka Franck#3)
– Seven, Eight … Gonna stay up late (Rebekka Franck #4)
– Nine, Ten … Never sleep again (Rebekka Franck#5)
– Eleven, Twelve … Dig and Delve (Rebekka Franck #6)
– Thirteen, Fourteen … Little Boy Unseen (Rebekka Franck#7)
– Itsy Bitsy Spider (Emma Frost #1)
– Miss Polly had a Dolly (Emma Frost #2)
– Run Run as Fast as You Can (Emma Frost #3)
– Cross Your Heart and Hope to Die (Emma Frost #4)
– Peek-A-Boo I See You (Emma Frost#5)
– Tweedledum and Tweedledee (Emma Frost#6)
– Easy as One Two Three (Emma Frost#7)
– There’s No Place like Home (Emma Frost #8)
– Slenderman (Emma Frost#9)
– Where the Wild Roses Grow (Emma Frost#10)
– Hit the Road Jack (Jack Ryder #1)
– Slip out the Back Jack (Jack Ryder #2)
– The House that Jack Built (Jack Ryder #3)
– Rock-A-Bye Baby
– Nibble, Nibble, Crunch
– Eenie, Meenie
– Humpty Dumpty
– Chain Letter
– Beyond (Afterlife #1)
– Serenity (Afterlife #2)
– Endurance (Afterlife #3)
– Courageous (Afterlife#4)
– Savage (Daughters of the Jaguar #1)
– Broken (Daughters of the Jaguar #2)
– Song for a Gypsy (The Wolfboy Chronicles)
– I am Wolf (The Wolfboy Chronicles)
Current Amazon Author Rank:
#27 in Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
#41 in Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery > Police Procedurals
#80 in Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
#88 in Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers